* silk is a natural temperature regulator - it will keep you warm in the winter and cool in the summer
* silk is a breathable fabric & has healing benefits and properties - silk contains natural proteins and amino acids
* silk is a protein fiber & its chemical makeup is similar to human skin
* silk is known to combat wrinkles - silk allows your skin to hold it's natural moisture: "silk helps keep moisture close to your skin and will help your skin stay more hydrated. sleeping on silk is great option for helping your skin maintain its natural moisture. "
* silk is hypoallergenic; it does not attract dust mites and is a natural fungal repellant
* silk prevents the build-up of soil, dirt, & other microscopic foreign bodies
* silk charmeuse feels soft and luxurious against your skin
* the luminescent quality of silk allows colors to radiate and shine