I wanted to pass along some feel good energy. here are some of the artists, places and words that are keeping my spirits up & inspired lately. hopefully it sparks something in you, too!
* a poem “flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful; they are sunshine, food and medicine to the mind.” - luther burbank
* floral designer to check out masks of the moon
very painterly, reminiscent of dutch masters
* flowers I’m obsessed with Japanese cobra lily (photo below) & the Hungarian blue poppy - both of which I am growing my new greenhouse
* heartwarming sowiessowies block print of two people hugging
* wishing I was here at the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum
* on my side of the world I helped build a greenhouse! I now offer an online class! I dyed using rhubarb leaves!