raw silk top: unearthed vi
* hand dyed raw silk top with garden flowers like coreopsis; foraged finds like sumac, cherry leaves & sourced eucalyptus
* hand painted leaves before the eco-printing process draws out secondary colors
* this collection of raw tops is inspired by finding books buried in the woods, long forgotten, and the natural imprints of leaves found inside the pages. hand painted elements, layering of different leaves and soft colors attempt to evoke the same feeling.
* hand sewn in my home studio
* size s - bust: 32.5"; hip: 34.5"
* images of the undyed top and indigo top are for illustrative purposes only