learn to create ink from fallen leaves, bark, spent flowers & river rocks. this pre-recorded zoom workshop will lead you step by step through the natural ink-making process and leave you with all the tools you need to create paints and inks on your own. in the dregs of winter, you'll find some color & inspiration to take you into the spring. this class is from a pre-recorded session.
what you’ll learn:
- step by step instructions on making inks and paints from natural materials
- how to store & preserve your inks for later use
- tools of the trade and how to adjust to work with what you've got
- how to test for light and color fastness
what you’ll get:
- instruction and material handouts
- a pre-recorded video, which runs for approximately 35 minutes
- open conversation with me after the class if you choose - ask any questions you may have!
please choose 'virtual class' shipping option at checkout so you are not charged for shipping!