logwood & cornflower shawl
* one of a kind silk charmeuse shawl
* hand dyed using logwood & cornflower - producing soft lavenders, navy & burnt orange
* kimono sleeve with flounce detail
* falls to the ankle, with slit allowing for flowy & etheral movement
* transitions from luxury loungewear to show-stopping accessory depending on your outfit
bust - up to 38"
waist - up to 30"
hip - up to 40"
how to wear a silk robe:
* throw it on over a t-shirt & jeans
* effortless statement piece to instantly elevate your little black dress
* wear it on a cool morning while your drink your coffee or read a book in bed
* after a shower, as silk has incredible skin healing benefits (read more here: https://www.malloreycaron.com/post/the-benefits-of-silk)
* on date night - natural colors will compliment any outfit!
* upgrade your back to work wardrobe
* as sustainable loungewear over your favorite pajama pants
* just because you want to feel sexy