bronze leopard semi-sheer silk organza cover up
the perfect garment to transition from summer to fall. fashion as a bathing suit cover up or throw on during a cool summer night. wear into the winter over a turtleneck.
* botanically dyed silk organza is flowy, lightweight and treated to be incredibly soft.
* hand dyed with a variety of home grown and foraged botanicals in a multi-week process.
* falls to knee or mid-calf depending on your height
bust - 40"
waist - 32"
hips - 42"
back of neck to waist - 17"
back of neck to bottom hem - 37"
how to wear a silk robe:
* throw it on over a t-shirt & jeans
* effortless statement piece to instantly elevate your little black dress
* wear it on a cool morning while your drink your coffee or read a book in bed
* after a shower, as silk has incredible skin healing benefits (read more here: https://www.malloreycaron.com/post/the-benefits-of-silk)
* on date night - natural colors will compliment any outfit!
* upgrade your back to work wardrobe
* as sustainable loungewear over your favorite pajama pants
* just because you want to feel sexy